PFAFF has a complete line of innovative sewing machines with amazing features that will fit your needs and your pocketbook! Whether you want to sew, embroider, or do free-motion quilting, PFAFF offers you a choice of machines for any of these creative activities. Our Creative Center Assistants will help you find just the right features and machine for your creative desires! Come visit us today and take a PFAFF for a drive!
1. IDT-Gives you true even feeding of fabric layers (even on the lengthwise of the grain!). Plus it can be used with many of the accessory feet, stitches in reverse, all stitch lengths can be utilized, and is easy to engage/disengage.
2. German Engineering-Quality; Precision; Reliability; and Accuracy
3. Double Rotary Hook-Commercial Grade Precision; Smooth; and Quiet
4. Free-motion Position-Try out our Sensormatic Free-motion program it makes quilting a breeze with no Drag (available on the Quilt Expression 4.0 and Creative Series of Machines) Or if you prefer use the Spring Foot for your quilting (available on all Expression and Creative Series of machines).
5. Electronic Needle Piercing Power-Stitch quickly through heavy fabrics or thick seams
6. Integrated Needle Threader-Great for mature eyes and makes working with monofilament thread a breeze.
7. Buttonholes-Attach the Senormatic Buttonhole Foot and make buttonholes faster and easier then you ever thought possible. It can be programmed to do buttonholes up to 2 inches long! Need a bigger buttonhole use the manual buttonhole foot.
8. Stitch Sequencing-Enhance your creativity by combining your favorite stitches or make personalized quilt labels for your favorite projects (Available on the Expression 3.0, Quilt Expression 4.0 and all Creative Series of machines.)
9. Built in Information Icon-Lets you know the correct foot and tensions to use for every stitch so it sews out perfectly every time!
10. Illuminated Graphic Display-Displays every stitch in true size so you can adjust your stitch to a preferred setting. See it before your stitch it out!
There are many reasons behind the success of PFAFF! It's a brand with over 140 years of development and a consistent presence in the Market Place. It has a special air of familiarity, security, and reliable quality. Come in and visit the Creative Center, we would love to show you around!
The decision of where to buy your new machine is just as important as the machine itself. With the purchase of a new machine, you are also purchasing a relationship with the dealer/shop for the lifetime of your machine. Your dealer is the person to go to for help, inspiration, classes, and maintenance. You should feel comfortable with them and know what support is offered by the dealer and at what additional cost. We at Country Traditions are strongly passionate about the PFAFF brand and want you to have a wonderful experience with your new machine, and will provide you with:
For as long as you own your machine you can come in for Owners Classes. Classes are held in group settings. They are offered in a series off four topic sessions, on Thursday nights, Friday mornings and all day Saturday Classes. You are invited to take the owners classes as often and as many times as you like.
With over 60 years of combined PFAFF Experience, our Creative Center team is ready to assist you with your machine questions and to inspire you with tons of new sewing possibilities.
Before taking your new machine home, we will give you a one on one introductory class introducing you to your new machine. You will leave knowing the basics, comfortable threading and moving around your machine, ready to bond when you get home.
We have an onsite certified PFAFF technician, so when your machine comes in for its yearly check up, all the work is done right here and the machine never leaves the store.